General Items of Need…
- Snow Pants – kids & adults
- Boots – all sizes kids & adult (always short on the larger sizes)
- Coats – right now we have many coats but could use XL, XXL, and XXXL for larger kids please!
- Envelopes: business letter size (white, self-adhesive please for mass mailings), or 8 1/2 x 11 larger manilla)
- Stamps (forever stamps)
- Post it notes (small squares, mid-size squares & note pads)
- All office supply donations help us run our program on a tight budget. Thank you!
Anything else, please contact to donate to other nonprofit agencies serving our county such as: Matura Multipurpose Center 462.4704, the Winterset Barter at 515.330.8126, or the Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center 515.993.4095.
Thank you for your kindness and giving hearts,
Amy Nolan, Executive Director of CRISP (tel. 515.462.9400)
Liz Hensley, Director of Bring Love Ministries (tel. 515.554.1363)