We are often asked “what does C.R.I.S.P. need for donated goods” or “gifts in kind”? To keep costs down, C.R.I.S.P. developed the following list of frequently needed items which would be greatly appreciated as donations:
General Items of Need…
Remember, many kids actually wear adult sizes.
Due to our storage facilities being currently full to capacity so we are only able to take limited donation items. Please see the list below:
- Snow Pants – kids & adults
- Boots – all sizes kids & adult (always short on the larger sizes)
- Coats – right now we have many coats but could use XL, XXL, and XXXL for larger kids please!
- Envelopes: business letter size (white, self-adhesive please for mass mailings), or 8 1/2 x 11 larger manilla)
- Stamps (forever stamps)
- Post it notes (small squares, mid-size squares & note pads)
- All office supply donations help us run our program on a tight budget. Thank you!
Anything else, please contact to donate to other nonprofit agencies serving our county such as: Matura Multipurpose Center 462.4704, the Winterset Barter at 515.330.8126, or the Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center 515.993.4095.
Thank you for your kindness and giving hearts,
Kathleen Rush, Program Director of CRISP (tel. 515.462.9400)
Liz Hensley, Director of Bring Love Ministries (tel. 515.554.1363)