Working together, formulating community based public-private partnerships, C.R.I.S.P. offers the following projects focused on creating environments that help kids learn!
Most items are supplied upon request by a school staff member or by referral of a family through a local school or school staff member.
Other referrals come from local churches or community members who have identified an issue and have referred the family.
- a backpack and a basic set of school supplies is provided to kids prior to school starting
- additionally needed school supplies are available upon request
- band and choir related clothing attire are supplied to kids in need upon request
- white shirts – black pants – black shoes – black socks/tights – colorful ties
- coats – boots – snow pants – scarves – mittens/gloves
- a kids wish-list matching program
- Kids make wishes and C.R.I.S.P. matches them to local donors.
General Needs & Hygiene Items
Providing children in need of hygiene items or other basic needs that are not being met.
Examples include providing lice and hygiene kits to the school nurses offices.
- A project for foster and adoptive parents in need of clothing and supplies.
- Kloset4KIDS is located at CRISP, however, the full program is done in conjunction with Bring Love Ministries. More information at: www.bringloveministry.org.